About Invisalign Teen®
Straightening your teeth with Invisalign can be a great option for teens who are concerned about their appearance and don’t want to look different from their friends.
Invisalign created a system that meets the special needs of our teenage patients. Invisalign Teen can be a great clear option for teens shying away from traditional metal braces.
Your Teen Keeps Moving – Make Sure Their Smile Keeps Up
Invisalign treatment gives both you and your teen a better teeth-straightening experience when compared to traditional braces.
- Corrects both simple and complex teeth-straightening cases
- Covered by orthodontic insurance
- Proprietary innovations provide up to 50% shorter treatment times*
- No pain from rubbing brackets or broken wires and fewer unexpected orthodontist visits
- Continue to enjoy all of the foods and activities they love
- Removable trays for easy brushing and flossing
- Two times more likely to have a boost in self-esteem**
* With weekly aligner changes, compared with two-week aligner wear.
** The Invisalign Teen Confidence Survey was conducted in 2014 and polled 3,577 U.S. teenagers ages 13–17 and 2,118 U.S. mothers of teens ages 13–17; plus an oversample of 101 mothers of teens ages 13–17 who wear or have worn Invisalign clear aligners. The survey was conducted by Kelton, a leading global consumer insights and research firm.
Your teen’s smile journey begins with a digital scan of their teeth.
We'll work closely with Invisalign treatment specialists to develop a complete digital treatment plan to plot your teen’s best smile with care from start to finish.
Your teen will receive Invisalign clear aligners created with the Invisalign system’s proprietary SmartTrack material.
Throughout treatment, you can monitor your son’s or daughter’s compliance through an indicator on the aligner.
Your teen will wear the aligners for 22 hours per day, but can easily remove them so there are fewer interruptions to his or her lifestyle.
As your teen progresses through treatment, his or her smile and life will transform through a series of small, expertly designed shifts.
And, with the Invisalign Teen Guarantee, you have the option to switch to wires and brackets if your teen decides against Invisalign treatment within the first six months.