New Smile, New You
When you choose to get a new smile through orthodontic care, you're choosing to make a positive difference in your life.
Straight teeth are easier to keep clean, they improve your bite and function, and they create an attractive smile that'll give you confidence your whole life.
No matter your age is, clinical needs or personal concerns, Dr. Bennett and our team are ready to help you change your smile and change your life.
A Unique Practice Just for You
We know you'll get the best smile and the most enjoyable treatment experience if you get personalized and cutting-edge care.
Unlike many practices, we focus on you as an individual. You'll feel like we to your needs and we're respectful of your personal concerns.
Instead of giving a one-size-fits-all approach to care, Dr. Bennett will create a treatment plan that works with all parts of your life.
We use leading-edge techniques and state-of-the-art technology. You'll get efficient, comfortable care that'll soon have you sharing your new smile!
Making Braces Affordable
We understand that orthodontic treatment is a commitment. You're giving your time, energy and money.
We’re respectful of your investment and we work to make orthodontics affordable for you.
- We accept a wide array of insurance and will help you with pre-verification, claims, and followup. We'll help you to get the most from your benefits.
- We have extremely flexible finance plans. We're an independent practice so we can work with you to find acceptable terms.
- Get customized payment plans that fit your family’s budget. We try hard to make treatment affordable for anyone who wants a beautiful smile.
- You have a busy life with many commitments. We understand those concerns and will do our best to schedule visits at times that work with your life.
- Because we set our schedule, we’re excellent at running on time, so you can get in and out without ever feeling rushed.
Take the First Step With Your Free Consultation
If you’re ready to learn how orthodontic care will change your life, please schedule a free consultation with us.
You’ll meet Dr. Bennett and our team and receive a thorough exam, including diagnostic imaging.
We’ll talk about your timeline, financial concerns, and treatment goals, then Dr. Bennett will create your personalized treatment plan.
We’ll walk you through everything – from what’s happening in your mouth to what Dr. Bennett recommends and why.
You won't get any high-pressure sales – instead, we’ll give you all the info you need to make an informed decision.
Today’s a great day to start transforming your life by improving your smile. Contact our Mobile, AL orthodontic office and schedule your consultation.