Help Us Find Problems Early On
As a parent, you want the best for your child – that includes healthy teeth and a pleasing smile.
We treat your child like they're our own, by giving them the best possible orthodontic care.
Benefits of Early Treatment
Treating your child early can help Dr. Bennett to:
- Correct and guide the growth of your child's jaw to help the permanent teeth come in straight
- Regulate the width of the upper and lower arches
- Create more space for crowded teeth
- Avoid the need for permanent tooth extractions later in life
- Correct thumb sucking and help improve minor speech problems
Your Child Deserves a Healthy Smile
To have a smile that's long lasting and more importantly healthy, your child needs teeth and jaws that are properly aligned - in other words, a healthy bite.
The American Association of Orthodontists recommends that your child get an orthodontic check-up at age seven.
By then, your child's teeth have developed enough to where subtle problems can be spotted with jaw growth and emerging teeth while some baby teeth are still present.
This check-up may reveal that your child's bite is fine and braces aren't currently necessary.
Early treatment may prevent or intercept more serious problems from developing and may make treatment at a later age shorter and less complicated.
In some cases, we'll be able to achieve results that may not be possible once the face and jaws have finished growing.